The role covers/requires:
Role Summary –
Organising and promoting Senior Staffy Club events and fundraising activities.
Key Activities –
• To manage, grow and plan all Senior Staffy Club activities and events in your area, such as fund raising events; dog shows, sponsored walks,stalls etc. including organising goods to sell, promotional boards,obtaining necessary permissions from the council to undertake events planned and completing necessary sse forms re monies collected at events.
• To promote events on our website and Facebook page working with those volunteers responsible for them
• To raise much needed funds to help us continue our work and to promote the work that Senior Staffy Club does.
Time commitments – 1 to 4 hours per week, flexible dependent on events happening at the time.
Experience/skills/knowledge/personal qualities –
- Someone with enthusiasm, good communication and organisational skills and a sense of humour and who enjoys meeting new people.
- Ideally event or project management skills experience but not essential.
- We look for someone who is committed and reliable who is good at coming up with new ideas and can act on their own initiative (following the procedures and guidance of the Senior Staffy Club and the Committee).
- Money handling will also be required.
- Car and computer skills essential.
Details of Training Provided – Support from the Fundraising Committee member.