This new separate page of Kennel Crusaders records the names of Kennel Crusader’s beloved dogs whose memory they wish to keep alive and in doing so, help staffies who come in to our care
Should you wish to add the name of a dog and a few lines to this new category of Kennel Crusader, please go to the the ‘Sign Up Page‘.
- Bartlett – Troye: in loving memory of Kroogie Bear Troye. Our best boy, 2009 – 2021. If love alone could have made you stay, you would have stayed forever. Always in our hearts. Phillipa x
- Davis – Sidney: in memory of our best boy. Cass.
- Dyke – Summer: our beloved Staffy who crossed Rainbow Bridge on 12th August 2021. We were truly blessed to have you in our lives. Run free sweet girl. Philip.
- Hinds – Gerti: my gorgeous girl Gerti helping other Staffies from beyond Rainbow Bridge. Gail x
- Klepuszewska – Peregrine (Perry) and Rubinstein (Ruby): my two best friends, my precious brave little ones, in celebration of the tremendous fun we shared. I miss and love you so much. I won’t ever forget you. Penny x
- Leedham – Taz: in loving memory of our gorgeous boy loved and missed always our hearts broke when you left us you was our perfect Staffy boy. Love you always, Gemma xxx.
- Nuttall – Ellie: my little sweet pea, forever loved. Carrie x
- Parsons – Jet: in memory of our best boy Jet who gave us 13 years of love and fun. Now running free over the fields and through the ditches over the Bridge. Love Mum and Dad x
- Santos – Brue Turner: always loved those toast eyes! Clare.
- Stott – Roo: my gorgeous girl, loved so much, missed so much. You’ll always be in my heart. Your mum, Ruth xx