This new separate page of Kennel Crusaders records the names of Kennel Crusader’s beloved dogs whose memory they wish to keep alive and in doing so, help staffies who come in to our care
Should you wish to add the name of a dog and a few lines to this new category of Kennel Crusader, please go to the the ‘Sign Up Page‘.
- Applegate – Bruno: Dear Brunie, life hasn’t been the same since we said goodbye, the house is quiet and your presence is missed. You’ll always be in our hearts and minds, our precious beautiful boy. George xxx
- Bartlett – Troye: in loving memory of Kroogie Bear Troye. Our best boy, 2009 – 2021. If love alone could have made you stay, you would have stayed forever. Always in our hearts. Phillipa x
- Beddoes – Bear: For my darling girl, who came to me as a rescue aged 18months in Brisbane Australia, and returned with me to the UK to become a beloved member of my extended family. We will always love you baby. Alison xx
- Bradbury – Max: Always in my heart. Janet x
- Currier – Missi: My beautiful girl, miss you so much xx Lee xx
- Davis – Sidney: in memory of our best boy. Cass.
- Dyke – Summer: our beloved Staffy who crossed Rainbow Bridge on 12th August 2021. We were truly blessed to have you in our lives. Run free sweet girl. Philip.
- Hinds – Gerti: my gorgeous girl Gerti helping other Staffies from beyond Rainbow Bridge. Miss you loads my gorgeous girl. Love mum xx Gill xx
- Joyce – Frankie: Silly, gentle, loving, funny, cuddly boy who will always be loved. Nicola xx
- Kerr – Tycho & Kai: for our lovely old boys – we miss you both xxx Valerie & Marc
- Klepuszewska – Peregrine (Perry) and Rubinstein (Ruby): my two best friends, my precious brave little ones, in celebration of the tremendous fun we shared. I miss and love you so much. I won’t ever forget you. Penny x
- Leedham – Taz: in loving memory of our gorgeous boy loved and missed always our hearts broke when you left us you was our perfect Staffy boy. Love you always, Gemma xxx.
- Moore – Monty: in memory of our beloved Monty the Staffy, aka Montyzoomer. The best boy ever, Arlene xx
- Nuttall – Ellie: my little sweet pea, forever loved. Carrie x
- Parsons – Jet: in memory of our best boy Jet who gave us 13 years of love and fun. Now running free over the fields and through the ditches over the Bridge. Love Mum and Dad x
- Santos – Brue Turner: always loved those toast eyes! Clare.
- Stott – Roo: my gorgeous girl, loved so much, missed so much. You’ll always be in my heart. Your mum, Ruth xx
- Williams – ‘Ollie The Staffy’ Ollie: you will always be my best pal…but also a pal to everyone who knew you. Love you baby boy, Emz x