This new separate page of Kennel Crusaders records the names of people whose love of Staffies and dogs generally is commemorated by a relative or friends following their passing.
A fitting ‘In Memoriam’ where their lives and love of dogs is continued in their name through regular donations for Senior Staffy Club dogs.
- Stan Aylmer: remembered by daughter Janet and son-in-law Paul and especially Milly. She is safe with us Dad! xx
- Brian & Petra Colam: remembered by Scott, Linda, Charlie, Emma and Stanley in honour of our two staffers. Lost both in the year 2020 – missed but always loved.
- Alan William Ellis: remembered by Danielle, Graham & Rio Staffy. Rest In Peace.
- John McIntosh: for bringing Sindy into the family and so much more, rest in peace Grandad x
- Adrian Whittingham: remembered by Mark Chambers and Debbie Rook.