Senior Staffy Club is run entirely by the power of volunteers – so when we say volunteers are vital to keep the wheels turning, and to keep helping Senior Staffies in need we really mean it!
We are always looking for volunteers especially in the roles listed. These are :
• Dog Walkers – read more here
• Home Checkers – read more here
• Transporters – read more here
• Fundraisers – read more here
We may also have more specific volunteer vacancies from time to time which we will advertise on this page as and when required. The current vacancies are:
CURRENT VACANCIES (JUNE 2021}:
• Treasurer (Trustee Position) – click here for job description
• Training Officer – click here for job description
If you are interested in any of the roles advertised immediately above please take a look at the relevant job descriptions first and follow the instructions therein to apply.
If you feel you are able to commit to other roles then have a look at and complete our Online Volunteer Form and we will be in touch!